Layout of this luxurious Roman villa
While many Italian villas can offer similar features, only a few will exceed your expectations with the finishes and special touches. We are sure you will agree with us: this villa for sale in Italy is one of a very few. Conveniently situated in Olgiata, this Roman villa can offer:
- Entrance hallway with central staircase providing access to both the lower ground floor and first floor accommodation.
- Spacious and filled with light sitting/dining room with three sets of French doors all leading out onto the gardens.
- Fully equipped contemporary fitted kitchen with white high gloss units and granite work surfaces and dining space for up to 6 guests. There is access to the balcony that wraps around the villa with stairs leading down to the rear gardens.
- Guest WC.
- Master bedroom with an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage and with French doors leading out onto the gardens.
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Landing with access to:
- Master double bedroom with:
- En-suite shower room.
- A spacious double bedroom.
- A twin bedroom.
- Both bedrooms sharing a large bathroom with bidet, WC & bath.
Lower Ground Floor
- Hallway providing access to:
- Large TV/Study room and with access to an ‘ironing room’ offering further great storage facilities.
- Garage for at least two cars with electric door.
- Self-contained apartment with an independent external entrance comprising of:
- Kitchen/dining/living room
- 1 x double bedroom
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Shower room
We consider this one of the many special features that makes this Italian villa for sale a great opportunity.
- Fully enclosed with electric gates providing access to private driveway.
- Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens home to an array of plant, flower & tree species of all shape, size, colour and scent and a water feature walled garden wrapping around the terrazza area.
- Covered terrace area for al-fresco dining.
- Brick-built BBQ.